Oral health is really important for good general health, so right now, making sure your teeth and mouth are in good shape is very important.
At Floss, we offer state-of-the art facilities, extended appointment times, and the very best materials available, meaning our appointments cost more than ‘gap free’ pricing can cover. However, to help out patients during these uncertain times, we have decided to subsidise the cost of comprehensive dental examinations from now until 30 June 2020. We are offering:
- GAP FREE dental examinations/check-ups for those with applicable private health insurance (no out of pocket expenses)
- $99 capped price dental examinations for those without relevant health insurance
- A comprehensive check-up of your teeth
- A complete review of your overall oral health
- A 3D digital scan of your whole mouth
Right now, it’s more important than ever to get a full dental check-up. A thorough check-up will make sure there are no minor issues brewing – we want to help you identify these before they become painful and costly problems. Regular check-ups can help prevent costly major dental work, painful dental emergencies, or even lost teeth.
We hope that this will help our patients in the coming months. We know it’s been a hard time for many in this community, but what matters is that we all help each other get through this.
If we can help with any queries, or if you want to make an appointment, please contact your Floss practice:
WELLINGTON POINT: 07 3822 3003
VICTORIA POINT: 07 3207 9223